Mudgeeraba Pony & Hack Club Inc.
Event nominations are done online via the My Pony Club portal.
Before etering events riders must be given clearance by the club's Chief Instructor. This rule is in place to ensure that riders have a good understanding of rules, protocols and expectations for event.
Helpers need to be provided at all events and anyone entering events must be prepared to provide a helper to assist in the running of event.
Horse Health Declarations are required to be brought to the grounds for ALL events.
Any further queries or questions about entering event, please feel free to contact [email protected]
Rally Day Uniform:
- Rally day Polo shirt
- Jodhpurs (any colour)
- Mudgeeraba Pony Club saddlecloth
- Black helmet/helmet cover - please make sure your helmet complies with regulations.
- Brown or black boots with or without matching chaps
- Neat appearance. No Jewellery only small ear studs accepted
Formal Uniform for Competing:
- White long sleeved Srt
- Royal Blue Vest
- Green Tartan Tie
- Tie Pin
- Beige/Fawn Jodphurs
- Black Helmet / Black Helmet Cover
- Brown or Black Boots, with or without chaps. (According to PCAQ rules)
- Mudgeeraba Pony Club Saddlecloth
- No jewellery only small ear studs accepted
In Cross Country Competitions, the Mudgeeraba Pony Club Rally Day Shirt may be worn. To compete in Cross Country you must have a protective vest and medical armband. Body Protectors are compulsory for schooling and competing over cross-country fences at any time. From Jan1, 2021 body protectors must be manufactured after 2009 and the label complies to one of these: BETA 2018 Level 3, BETA 2009 Level 3, EIN13158:2009 Level 3. (Jan 2021)
For full details on uniform and gear check rules see the PCAQ Rule Book
Club uniform items can be purchased from the club office at Rally days. Prices are as follows:-
- Polo Shirts - $40
- Vests - $45
- Ties - $25
- Caps - $15
- Saddle Pads (Dressage & Jump) - $70
*There are no EFTPOS facilities at the clubhouse. Payment is via cash or direct transfer. If wanting to pay by direct transfer please make payment and bring your receipt to the office. Account Details: Bank of Queensland BSB: 124 001 Acct No: 20733044.